The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
  All smiles :)
As you can tell by the title of this post, I am one happy lady :) Things (i.e. friends, family, work, dating) are going well right now...or I am just not stressing about them one he he. God has that amazing effect on me :)
The big reason I am happy is a man we'll call Mr. Great. We are really such a good fit minus one thing, and if that doesn't pan out we have agreed to just diagree and move on. It isn't causing a problem so....
But man he is GREAT, hence the nickname he he. We have SUCH a good time together and just feel so comfortable around each other, like we have known each other forever instead of just 5 weeks. We both feel we can talk to the other about anything, and we pretty much do! We talk every day, and we can still talk for hours even after 5 weeks.
I have NEVER had such a thoughtful or sweet guy be interested in me. He has carried my purse out of a nail salon, went out in the cold to get my purse out of the car , opens ALL doors for me, rinsed the pollen off my car so I can see....Definitely a keeper in my book!
This past weekend I met his 6 year old daughter and that went REALLY well. The 3 of us had a great time going to dinner and playing putt-putt golf followed by riding bumper cars. I also met his parents, along with his sister and brother-in-law, this past weekend. They were grilling out by the lake Sunday for lunch and invited me over. That went well too. I felt pretty comfortable around them and we got along well I think.
So far so good huh?! :) We'll see what the future holds! I am hoping that before long we'll be a couple and I can report that Southern Peach has a beau! he he
I hope that everyone is doing well!!!
 
Comments:
So how is it going now? I hope perfectly!!!
 
Well, not so great lately actually. We have been so busy and all it feels like we have grown apart. He has changed too...not Mr. Thoughtful so much anymore and already starting to not do things when he says like calling, etc. Not sure how I like that ya know? Oh well...time will tell and it's in God's hands so I am ok!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger