The soap opera called my life
Saturday, February 10, 2007
  Long time no blog
Hey blogging friends! How is everyone? Great I hope! I am continuing to be a blogging slacker...sorry! I have been busy getting things in order and better at work, along with 2 weddings that I have coming up! I have had to do the dress thing for both and go shoe shoppinh for one (DRAK BROWN SANDALS...NOT THE EASIEST TO FIND!) So I am getting back into the swing of things with this. I have kept up with your blogs, just haven't gotten to comment.
Anyway, the weddings have been ruling a good part of my life lately. Dana (my good friend in Charlotte) is getting married in 2 weeks :) There was drama with the dress getting here via fedex. Then I had to rush on some alterations(wouldn't ya know my fat butt had to have an 18!!??? Ugh! I only have to have the very top part of the top taken in and the sides by my legs a little. And of course altered with my little petite self lol) Then there were finding dark brown shoes to go with the color and material of the dress. There was drama with the hotel situation. I felt bad for it for a little bit and got over it pretty much. About 5 of us from work that are going to her wedding booked at a hotel cheaper than the one she had blocked off rooms at and it added to her stress level....oops. It's my money and I have been out alot for someone that treated me the way they did last time I was there . I got the brunt of it cause I found the hotel and told them about it. Haven't really talked to her since actually....
The other wedding is my angel's...aka my youngest sister Erin. She is my baby and best friend. I am planning her bridal shower for the end of April so that has been alot to do in a short amount of time. It's fun though :) Anything for her... I am actually about done except for invitations and hearing from the place about some things :) It's working out great that way with the place we're having it (she screamed out of pure joy when I booked it!)
I am taking a break with my friend Chris. It'll have been a week tomorrow. Last Sunday after church we were talking and he said that when he kissed me the last time we saw each other that it was like kissing his sister. But then he made the statement that if I was back down to a size 2 or 4 from my size 8 he wouldn't be able to control himself. I was like wait a minute....that is 2 TOTALLY different things and it doesn't work that way. He needs to figure things out. I can't have him staying stuff so contradictory like that. So I told him to not call for a while.
I am on the slimfast diet..:( I stay hungry!!! LOL I eat one for breakfast and lunch, usually with an apple. Then sandwhich and soup for dinner. Weekends are my eat-what I-darn-well-please days :) I am back into my size 8 comfortbaly...It was hard fitting into them before. That is what started this whole slim fast thing .
Work is going okay...I am more on top of things but their behavior has been awful lately. Gotta get to the bottom of that. That has put us behind practicing for the state test but I am not stressed about it. I am feeling okay about things besides their behavior. God will take care of things and watch over it all though :)
Alright I think I have gotten you caught up pretty well ...have a great rest of the weekend!
 
Comments:
i don't know why it would cause anyone stress that you booked at a different hotel.

is it so far away that she is worried you won't make it in time?

and as for the guy... his "contardictions" speak for themselves
 
Hooray, the Peach is back!

And I agree with sunny...you deserve better!
 
That Dana is something else!

She should be happy that you're even coming to the wedding!

Tell Chris to find himself a size 2 somewhere else~what a jerk!

Love ya, sweetie! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger