The soap opera called my life
Friday, November 17, 2006
  Hey friends!
So I stink at keeping this blog updated...sorry! Things have been crazy busy on top of my being sick lately. I apologize about not commenting too...I have visited and read all of your entries though! I'll be commenting a little later on them....
So ZTA stuff where I had to go home, on top of my friend Dana's engagement party out of town (more later),have found me out of town the past few weekends while sick with a sinus infection.
I DID have time to visit with my best pal GaBelle, and see her and Z's new house. IT IS AWESOME!!! It is PERFECT! Ya'll it even has a cobblestone floor in the hallway! TOO CUTE! They did some major remodeling work on the house and it looks fabulous. I could go on and on...SERIOUSLY! The layout is great, the location is great, the paint and decor they did is great.... OH and I finally got meet Sadie...PRECIOUS!!! She is a great dog for GaBelle and too cute :)
So on to tonight. Ya'll this was a HORRIBLE night! I decided to go walking before my date with this guy Ben. Well I always take my house key off and put it in my shoes so that I am not carrying all my keys and key chain around. Well when I get back my key is gone...it had evidently come outta my shoe while I was walking. I am locked out for 2hours, in the cold...no cell phone , no car keys, NOTHING but my ipod shuffle. I got a neighbor to let me use his phone on his way out to call Chris to come get me and help me out. He tells me that he has company coming over, then tries to be like "well I can make some phone calls..." DON'T FREAKIN BOTHER!!! Ugh!!! Someone who is one of my best friends and that's how he treats me? I finally got into my apartment and see that an hour after I called him he has called to check on me. AN HOUR PEOPLE!!! He knew my situation. I did call him and tell him that I was okay. He asked if I was mad..I told him yeah I was! DUH! I told him he really showed me how much he cared by not coming to help me out. He was like I tried...I called to check on you. YEAH AFTER THE FACT! ARGH! I literally set down on the steps of my building and cried. I felt so alone and isolated....it's hard to explain. Anyway, I ended catching another neighbor coming in and used their phone and phone book to call a locksmith.
Thanks for letting me vent...I needed it!! Love you guys! More later on Ben and other stuff going on....
 
Comments:
Peachy. . . you have a great style. . . I enjoy your posts.
Ciao
 
that sucks beyond belief

i know how you feel

i've had some issues with forgetting keys or locking keys in my car when my fibromyalgia was worse - at the end of the day i would be just too tired and my mind would not be working clearly

i have taken to carrying redundant keys in my commonly worn coats and stashing keys with friends and family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger