The soap opera called my life
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
  Sucker
So I guess I must have sucker written across my forehead, but only guys are able to see it. REALLY! Case in point:

So I have been dating this guy. Things were going great. He seemed really interested, and I could see things going further. I was happy and excited about that. He was constantly doing stuff to let me know he was thinking about me, to be nice, etc. He made plans weeks in advance. Said he missed me. Said he was only interested in me. Said he didn't date more than one person at a time. Even said he didn't want me to meet anyone else, etc. Well I am here to tell you that is a bunch of CRAP! He must think I am stupid too. Stupid to think I wouldn't find out otherwise. Stupid to think that I am going to continue to put up with it now that I know differently. I mean, I may be blonde but I am not stupid! LOL He and this girl are leaving each other comments on their myspace page (he told her he missed her!! and she said can't wait to see you again) Did he think I wouldn't see it? Or that I would put up with him playing me, not be truthful with me? Honestly people!!! He couldn't get to my apartment fast enough this weekend. He tried 2-3 times on Friday to come over but I was with Geoegiabelle. The other times I was already asleep. Saturday he wanted to come over in the afternoon but I was busy.


Seriously, people, what's wrong with me? Am I that horrible looking? Is my personality that bad?

I think it's time for a break from dating for a while....

by the way, anyone wanna take a wager on if I hear from him again since I wouldn't sleep with him Sunday?????
 
Comments:
some guys are like that

i have severed friendships with some guys because they always played the field...

i feel badly for you that you have encountered such a guy

asshole
 
Southern gal. . . I found your blog while looking at Cadbury's favortie reads. . . you make me nervous because my guy has gals hitting on him on my space. . . . I have mentioned several times that I don't like it. . . I am doing what you did. . . watching to see what he says on their space. I am hearing what you heard from your guy. . . I will be following your blog to see what happens. . . I am so sorry he was a jerk. . .
Ciao
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger