The soap opera called my life
Saturday, September 02, 2006
  Sentences from the teacher....
1. I will not let my student who has been diagnosed emotionally and behaviorally disturbed ruin my other students' chances at learning.
2. I will not let above mentioned student drive me crazy.
3. I will not let above mentioned student wear me down...or out!
4. I will not let grad school get in the way of work.
5. I will not let my part-time job get in the way of work or school
6. I will not feel bad at trying to quit above mentioned part-time job
7. I will not let my position as an advisor with my sorority's chapter drive me crazy (or their drama either).
8. I will make sure I get enough sleep every night.
9. I will make sure I get better (sinuses and stuff).
10.I will make sure that I don't let Chris and his somewhat acting-like- my boyfriend- but- he's- not get the best of me.
11.I will not give up on Mr. Right.
12.I will not let life get in the way of my relationship with God.
13.I will not let all this other stuff keep me from cleaning my filthy apartment. lol
 
Comments:
you should move sleep up on your list

it will make some of the others easier to deal with

even if it does interefere with the cleaning thing...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger