The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
  Date, work, etc...
So my date the other night was GREAT! I had been kinda worried about it before because he is so much more intellectual and knows alot about philosophy and politics. I was curious what conversation would be like. Well I show up late (starting to become a habit...gotta break it! LOL) After FINALLY finding somewhere to park, I walk up behind my date as we are chatting on our cell phones he he. We walk in, get a beer, and find a little corner to sit at so we can chat. Keep in mind we are at an outside area of this restaraunt on the edge of the park. Conversation was great...I answered questions and was scoring well he said LOL He was doing the same with my questions. He was making me laugh because we kept talking about stuff that he said you supposedly weren't supposed to talk about on a first date. He made the comment that it was the most normal or relaxed date he's been on lately. I can't remember which....LOL He kept making references to a second date and getting together again. He made the comment he would tell me about the worse day in his life in 6 months, too. We walked in the park for a while also, just chatting.
Well when he is walking me to my car is when I realize that it wasn't there. We realize it's been towed. There was never any question that he was going to take me to get my car. He even offered some of the others that were towed a ride. He offered to stay with me at the towing place. I obliged because I was a little uncomfortable. I felt bad though because he just ended up standing there chatting with other people waiting for their cars. Once we are in our cars and back on the interstate he calls, says he had a great time. I agreed and complimented him on picking a cool date spot, made some comment about other than my car getting towed. I don't remember exactly he he. m He said he'd talk to me again soon. I haven't talked to him yet though. I emailed him Monday morning saying thanks for the great date, and told him he had earned points with me on picking a great date spot and how well he handled the whole situation with my car.
My students (well 2 of them) are driving me nuts! I need prayer that I can handle them and actually teach the others this year!!!!
 
Comments:
Bummer about the car! :( But it's great that the night went so well!
 
well, he's certainly a keener

a follow-up call that quickly shows he's VERY interested

most guys will wait a day or so before the follow-up call

he may also have been worried because he picked the spot for the date and he might have been worried that you blamed him for your car getting towed

i look forward to hearing about further developments
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger