The soap opera called my life
Thursday, July 20, 2006
  Sorry I've been MIA...
I have been without a computer. I have missed you guys though :) I am working on catching up with everyone's blogs, too.
So not much going on here really....about to go back to work week after next. I got my room situated and somewhat cleaned up today-woo hoo!
I have had some dates, though nothing worth mentioning LOL I have a possible one Saturday. You know I'll blog about it LOL I had a random guy from like over a year ago contact me last night, too. We met line dancing and went out a few times. Weird. he he
I have gotten to see my family a bunch over the summer, visited my friend Sara in Auburn, and Dana visited. Georgiabelle and I got to hang out a bunch, too, for a few weeks which was good.
I have been very diligent about working out this summer. I have been since June. I do 1-2 miles a day on the treadmill and some weightlifting to help with my arms getting toned. I feel better and think I look a little better, too. Yay! Here and there I do crunches and stuff with toning the legs.
Oh, and I finally told Ryan to leave me alone, and I plan to stick to it. I have been looking into number blocking. So that's done, fineto, over. HALLELUJAH! I sooo needed to do it. I have known this was needed, and have done it before. I just didn't stick with it. I will this time!
Okay, well I am off to catch up on what you guys have been up to. I hope that everyone is having a great summer so far!!!
 
Comments:
glad to see you back

looking forward to your posts and presence
 
Yea! Glad you got your computer back!

Sounds like you've been busy!

and I'm so glad to hear you are finished with Ryan!!!! Good for you!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger