The soap opera called my life
Friday, July 28, 2006
  awful, hideous, uncomfortable.....
are 3 words to describe my date tonight ya'll. Before I tell you anymore please don't think I am a bad person...he was nerdy. He said socially unacceptable, weird stuff. I mean some comments should have been kept in his head REALLY. He made some comment about a cow and how he sees some on his way to work and something about picking one out he wants... WHILE eating his steak. YUCK! I mean there was stuff said like this all night. He went to the bathroom at the end of the meal and was gone forever...GUYS I SO ALMOST LEFT MONEY FOR MY FOOD AND GOT THE HECK OUTTTA DODGE!!!!
Well we ended up at a drive in movie...he doesn't run the air conditioning in 80 degree weather and he chooses a movie that is disgusting with its jokes/inuendos about God and stuff, along with a part WITH A DONKEY AND A MAN DOING IT!! NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The movie was clerk 2....wouldn't recommend it. And for the record the donkey part was when a guy in the movie thought he as renting a stripper for a party. BUT STILL! WHO WANTS TO SEE A MOVIE WITH THAT IN IT? EWWW!!!
Okay so there are the sordid details of my horrible date.
I think tomorrow I quit teaching and join a convent...
 
Comments:
Oh I am sooo sorry!! That sucks!! It did take me down memory lane of some of the whacky dates I went on and no matter how 'terrible' they were, they are an awesome story and make me laugh now that they are over. (I know, I know, we are tired of the bad dates and the dating stories...we don't want or need anymore. I hear you on that. I really do!!)
 
ack!

sorry to suggest you should have gone on the date

i guess now you know why he lives at home...

oh my Lord

i hope the next one goes better [insert prayer here]
 
Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Um, did I give advice to give him a try...oops.

Okay, bad dates suck, BUT they do make really good stories. I think you should give us a complete play by play...I bet it will be funny. Yes, we're all evil, looking to benefit from your suffering. :)

But seriously, I'm sorry it was a bummer, but please don't be discouraged. You deserve someone great and he's out there...somewhere...really. :)
 
Poor Peachie! I agree with GaBelle and Rhys!

Good story~tell us more! ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger