The soap opera called my life
Sunday, March 05, 2006
  yesterday and today...
Good morning bloggers! Here is an update for those of you just on the edge of your seat for my lastest entry (LOL yeah right!). So yesterday I got up closer to 11 and went walking for a while after some time on the computer blogging and playing on myspace. SO addictive!!! Carey came over a little bit too on her way back to her house. I rested a little bit before talking to Chas and getting ready for the night.
Anywho, so I had my 2nd date with Kevin last night. We were both wanting mexican to eat so we went to my fave mexican place by my house. We then ran to the theatre close to my place and saw nothing out we cared to see, so we ended up at blockbuster. We were both wanting to watch 40 yr. old virgin so we rented that. We then came back and watched that until close 1. He was too cute falling asleep near the end of the movie he he. He is still so nervous and all, which is cute and funny both. Well I go to the door to let him leave, and after he gets his stuff together he gives me a hug, at which I say thanks for dinner, blah, blah, blah.... he then gets brave and kisses me LOL I wasn't getting past it this time LOL I walked right into it with the way I walked up to hug him, right there in front of his face he he. I called to check on him a little after he left since he had been so tired. He was making it okay, though.
So, today I am in a funk about church for some reason, so I am not going. I need to pray about it...not sure what's up. I have been struggling with some issues, plus my dad has said some stuff that has stuck with me about what type of church I go to. I will feel better if I go spend some time with God, my bible.
Okay, well I am off to walk again. Then maybe order pizza LOL Or, well, that may be better suited for tonight with the oscars on.....hmmmm......
Is greys and desperate housewives on tonight since the oscars are????????
 
Comments:
No shows suck! the oscars are boring this year too!

Sounds like things are going good with the new guy!
Glad to hear it! ;-)
 
very sad that there were no shows! Oh well, life goes on he he. I'll be giving you a call Penguin to chat, and you can fill Pissy in afterwards he he.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger