The soap opera called my life
Saturday, March 18, 2006
  when I came home yesterday...
I discovered my patio door on my 2nd floor apartment open and my alarm going off. Did I ever get a call from the alarm company? NO. When I called my apartment office they were like"...maintenance hasn't been in there.....you can pay $35 to have your locks changed." WOO HOO . You would think that they cared more about their community and be concerned if someone is breaking into people's apartments.
Also, they informed me that since I don't have a landline phone I am not monitored by an alarm company. WHAT???!!!!! They NEVER told me of this. My alarm is included in my rent, and that was a huge selling point on this apartment. No wonder I never received a call from the alarm company huh?
My door was opened from the inside fellow bloggers, no if -ands- or- buts about it. It only opens from the inside and I rarely use it. I always lock it....have to to make sure it shuts completely. Obviously it was shut or I couldn't have set the alarm. Nothing is missing, no signs of anything....weird.
Not sure what to do....got freaked out a little at having to stay here last night alone.
I have signed on for another lease already, however it doesn't take effect until June 1. Think I can get out of it? There is no clause about signing early and not getting out of it, etc. It is just a regular lease, like I had signed in June 1. Part of me wants out of it. I have until April1 to give 60 day notice and see if I can get out of it. I will be praying about it and keep ya posted.
 
Comments:
I know- I will get them changed...thanks for the concern and prayers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger