The soap opera called my life
Thursday, March 16, 2006
  WARNING: I get whiny and vent.....
When will God send me my "prince"? I pray and pray for him, and I know God will deliver, just in his own time. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to coordinate with my time. I gotta get over that, but it's hard. Have you ever been there,where you see all of your friends settled and your still the single one, playing the dating game all the time? It STINKS for those of you who haven't! Everytime I think I have a good guy that truly likes me for me, I am proven wrong. ARGH!
I stinks too that my best friend other than Penguin is gone. I miss D. She was the last one to go to "couple land" ha ha. Her beau was why she moved back home. They will more than likely be engaged within the year, or so they hope. Kinda their plan right now, anyway. Even my best bud back home has found hers. So has my friend S down here that I had hang out with a little. She has been seeing the same guy around a month and it's going well. Who knows...maybe she can introduce to some of his friends. No one else has that possibility really. No friends to introduce me to or whatever.
I must say too that I am kinda getting tired of the internet sites I have been on for dating. I am thinking of doing none at all. Or trying the really expensive ones where you know the people on there are looking for something meaningful, not just a booty call!
Or maybe God will see fit to send me my "prince." I hope so. I'll be praying for it!!!
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!! *hugs*
 
Comments:
Sunny-read her blogs and commented. Loved it :)
Penguin-thanks BFF...I needed to hear your kind words. You have a knack for that :) Luv ya!
 
Oh I hear your heart, southern peach. After a while it just seems like it's safer to go numb and go through the motions of dating or hoping for a date or whatever it is that we singled out ones do. But, underneath it all, when we are all alone, it's still there, that longing, that wondering, that hoping, that praying. I soooo want to believe (and think I do) that the prince is out there somewhere... it's the waiting that is the killer.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to read more of yours now.

I'm praying that you'll feel that peace that we sooo long for as we wait.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger