The soap opera called my life
Saturday, March 18, 2006
  St. Paddy Day '06 -dating story included he he
So last night to celebrate S. Patricks Day and hang out, Sara (fellow ZTA and one of my best friends) came to visit me in the peach state from Opelika. She got here around 9, and an hour or so later we headed out to Wild Wings to hear Zac Brown.
Before we left and while I was still getting ready, we sat and chatted. It made me realize that I miss my ZTA girls, even after being out of college for almost 4 years. It made me realize I miss Sara, too. I have missed hanging out and talking like the good ole days.
Well when we leave she follows me since she is driving back to Opelika. BAD IDEA. LOL. Trying to follow someone through this big huge metropolis is NOT fun LOL. Anywho, I wasn't 100% sure of where we were going. I knew Wild Wings was on Roswell Rd. and I knew how to get there. I THOUGHT I knew where Wild Wings was. Turns out I was wrong! he he Also turns out that Roswell Rd. is sooo long and it's hard to find somewhere on that road. Add on to that it was after 11 and Sara still had the drive ahead of her. When we couldn't find Wild Wings I suggested we go to this place with lit up palm trees out front. Turns out it was American Pie. It looked okay so we ventured in. After a little but we settle at a table and chat. Then outta nowhere this guy walks up and starts chatting us up. Well when we get ready to leave we say bye and all. Well he starts in about how I haven't danced with him, blah, lah, blah. He proceeds to say how I need to get his number since I hadn't danced with him lol. So I do and before we leave I think he has poked/tickled me 2-3 times. He said I needed to call more than once. I left thinking" Yes! I still have it despite being fat!" LOL Anywho, I think I may send a text or call tomorrow. Thoughts anyone?
 
Comments:
You asked for advice? Here are my thoughts:
It feels so good to be noticed. To be found attractive. To be hit on. To have someone want our number. I soooo understand that feeling. I totally understand your excitement. The other part of me says: it's got to be with the right person and some guy who comes up to your table and flirts with you? In reality, is it likely? My gut is that he is a player, like Sunny just said...but I wasn't there, so I wouldn't truly know. Just be careful! ;)
 
Gotchya girls! Thanks for the advice :) You are great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger