The soap opera called my life
Saturday, March 18, 2006
  My angels






My angels pictured here Christmas Day 2005 are in the hospital back home, and I'm kinda scared to be honest. Braxton (the oldest one ) is dehydrated really bad and has been there for 2 days, going on 3 today. Owen is the baby and even though he hasn't been admitted like Braxton, they did request he stay there to keep watch over him since this virus is contagious.
Braxton just lays lifeless. A 2 year old. They are not supposed to do that. He doesn't normally. It kills me to think of him that way and that I am not there. Those precious boys mean the world to me and I am scared about what if something happens? The docs seem like they don't know much. They say both of them maybe have this virus that is called 2 different things. Well according to the internet that is not so. My dad says the virus is fatal, but that it seems to stem from the fact that people with it get so dehydrated and don't seek medical help. He was going to talk to the docs more about it and show them what he found on the internet. Their mom (my sister) said Braxton seems better though. I am going to call and try to catch him awake, and let them put the phone up to his ear so I can tell him I love him and wish I was there. he and I talk on the phone alot since I am so far away and can't visit like I want to. It kills me he can't see me there and all, but if I can tell him that on the phone I'll feel a little better. Lift them up in your prayers please!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger