The soap opera called my life
Thursday, March 16, 2006
  I'm baaack....
Hey all you bloggers! Contrary to popular belief (Penguin), I am not boycotting anyone LOL I have just been crazy busy and tired, no patience at all. When I am in that mode I just stay away from most people. No offense and not directed towards anyone...just how I handle it. You know me. Anywho, I started my part-time job of working afterschool this week. I work withe the kids on Tuesdays and Wenesdays from 3-6 for some extra cash. It's not been that bad, just tiring and made for long days. Plus with allergies kicking up...you know! And, we are giving the ITBS test this week which is draining and it makes the kids 100 times worse as far as behavior. I have had NO patience whatsoever. Evidence of such:
1. The other day I told my students that recess should not even be in their vocabulary after them coming in so loudly and such, when they know better.
2. Today they could not be quiet and act right in the hall for ANYTHING. So we spent about 10 minutes or so walking the hall, practicing. I added a lap for every time they messed up. Yeah, we got to 11. I had to make 5 sit out...they get to walk tomorrow while I reward the good ones. I think I will reward the good ones with recess and let the ones walking watch them playing and having a great time.
3. One student that was made sit out kept on and on about why he did what he did to get in trouble, even after me telling him to be quiet. Everytime after that he tried to talk to me about it he got a day of silent lunch. He got to 3 before it sunk in that he needed to be quiet.
4. Since they wasted time in the hall and other times today, they got 6 practice book pages fopr homework since we didn't get to it today.
Can you tell I have had it????!!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger