The soap opera called my life
Thursday, March 23, 2006
  dreams and men
Has anyone ever studied dreams, i.e. what they mean, why we have them, etc.?
I have been talking to this GREAT guy for the past week or so. He is super sweet, caring, thoughtful, a christian, good head on his shoulders, very into me. Last night when I was sick he couldn't have been any better. He has even checked in on me already today (and its 1:23 in the afternoon). The thing is I actually remembered my dream last night, and they guy in it was Ryan a.k.a. my ex that I can't technically let go of, or get away from. It wasn't the new guy Steve.
In the dream, I am going out with Ryan and some other people (I think he was even with another girl...not sure). Anyway we get back and my car has been broken into and I remember we take off, end up somerwhere (hotel I think) and just talk. Why him? Why now?
I think my car getting broken into in my dream stems from me worrying about it while I was at the doctor last night and from the fact that I want a new car. Not gonna happen for a while unless a there is yet another wreck or someone messes it up breaking into it (any takers? LOL J/K!!!) Anywho, the Ryan part of the dream I am not sure where that came from....he never was that great at taking care of me, doing things for me. Just the opposite actually. I did for him, was there for him. Was that part of my dream because I wished that he was more like that? Do I still love him? I dunno....I said long ago I deserved so much better. Someone there for me, to talk to, spend time with, really get to know. A while back I saw him and it hit me once I saw him that maybe my feelings were gone. Then I find myself thinking about him, wanting to call him. Is it that he has been a part of my life for over 2 years? Is it that he was my first true love?
Penguin has been such a trooper dealing with me and everything with him :) Girl, I know what you are thinking as you read this....LOL. But, you can somewhat understand this better than anyone.
Okay, now with that off my chest I really need to rest and hopefully feel better...

Oh, and 11 days until the cruise! WOO HOO !!! I know I've slacked on the updates, but I got to thinking it was kinda conceited and stuff....in the beginning I had just saw it as keeping people updated and something weekly for me to post about, that kinda thing.
NOW I am really off to sleep....
 
Comments:
I stumbled across your blog by accident. And oddly enough I've been wondering about dreams and mean too. I just posted two entries about this yesterday.

I think there is definitely some correlation to what we are thinking and what we are dreaming. Though I don't know what it means, I've been dreaming about my ex too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger