The soap opera called my life
Thursday, March 02, 2006
  A day late...sorry!
Okay, so I am a day late on posting the weekly update on the cruise...sorry! Busy, long, tiring week.....ya know...
Anywho, here is the latest:
I just sent off a nice whopping $277 for a round trip plane ticket from Nashville to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood. YIKES! Lots of money. However, everything but spending money is paid for, taken care of.
I wanted to originally fly from here in GA to save money(another topic for another blog later), but my friend that I am going with is back home in TN. She didn't want to fly separately, plus she would have had a big layover in Ft. Lauderdale by herself ( I felt bad leaving her somewhere she doesn't know by herself). So I will be driving back Saturday the 1st of April to TN and spending the day and night with the fam. Sunday she is picking me up on the way to Nashville where we will be staying with some of her family so we can get up and be at the airport by 5 something Monday morning.
The whole reason the ticket was so expensive was flying back on the 8th, and from Florida. Blackout date for spring break and all, which starts the DAY BEFORE we get back!!! ARGH! he he Oh well, though huh? :)
Alright, well as I mentioned before, it's been a tiring week (despite my lazy butt taking a 1 1/2 hour nap earlier) and I am STILL tired... gonna hit the hay...till next time blogger friends! :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger