The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
  stuff...
So this is going to be a post about random stuff....
Number one is my new cell phone! I constantly drop the darn thing b/c it's attatched to my hip...well I broke the hinge on one side and the top part was wanting to come off. Since it's my only phone, Peach got to get a new one! And according to the guy at Verizon, a "great deal and the cadillac of samsung phones." LOL I got the new v cast phone with blue tooth technology. So this phone can play music if I want it to and I got a free wireless headset to go with my phone for FREE! Regularly $50. WOO HOO! It also has a spot for a memory card for pics! This is where the card for playing music would go. If you go to verizonwireless.com it'll pop up as one of the promotions that's going on. I had it downloaded and thought better of it, so it was deleted.
Number two is my cruise. I have decided that WEDNESDAY'S will be cruise update/info day. So today's 1st installment will be somewhat of a background on who I am going with, etc. I am going with my best friend back home , Amanda. I think God had it planned for me to take a trip. I had been thinking about it, then Amanda called one night and said she needed to get outta dodge, so we decided to take the vacation together we had been talking about doing for a while. A lady at her work told her about this tavel agent friend who could get us a deal on a cruise, and she did! She gave us some options: 2 royal carribbean...mexico and jamaica, along with miami and key west, would've been our destinations. The 3rd option was Celebrity cruise lines from Miami to Key West to Georgetown, Cayman Islands, on the Zenith ship. We chose to go with Celebrity, the Zenith ship. Guess at what we are paying for this cruise...a prize for who gets closest to the actual price! LOL HA! If you go to yahoo and type celebrity cruise lines, it brings up the website for the cruise lines. If you go under plan your destination you can chose Zenith and take a virtual tour. Next week I'll let ya in on the latest news and what's going on with planning, etc. And I will let ya know who got closest to the price we are paying!!! he he
Number 3, I am off work this week and enjoying time with my boys! (aka Braxton and Owen, my nephews)
Have a great rest of the day fellow bloggers!

 
Comments:
HE HE cheater! LOL J/K Yeah it is cool...and you now know the special they are having on them when you pitch the idea to Z LOL You can be like but honey you can take pictures with it and print them out...download music on it....we can talk with the wireless headset and that way we'll be safer...LOL
 
Ooooohhhh a cruise!!!!

my guess: $500.00

What do I get if I win?!?!?!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger