The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
  Saturday's date, esp. for Sunny :)
Since you all missed my dating updates and such, this is for you! I had a date Saturday with a guy named Kevin. We ate at applebees where we talked for 2 hours before going to see When A Stranger Calls. Okay movie. Great time. Cute how nervous he was :) Cute how he leaned in to talk and then grabbed my hand. Cute how it was obvious he wanted a kiss but Peach doesn't do that on a first date. I'll keep ya posted for sure :)
 
Comments:
LOL Good! All my friends say that! LOL I knew when I saw the 1 comment to this post that you were the person that had posted a comment he he I also figured that no one would really post much about the 1st blog...it's long but a great one I think :) he he Of course I am biased!
As for the guy, not another date planned yet. He knew I was gonna be outta town this week-he did ask if he could call he he. Since I am outta town this week and he has been sick, we've emailed once and he is calling tonight :)
 
Okay, so I talked to him earlier for a few minutes...I was in and out of service here in the boonies and still watching Braxton for Mom. I am supposed to call him when I get back into town, if not before. I will call Friday or maybe tomorrow...he has an interview for a promotion tomorrow or Friday at work. I think it's a good idea....plus I didn't get to ask about it earlier before he brought it up...felt bad about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger