The soap opera called my life
Thursday, February 09, 2006
 
Okay, so the past month I have been seeing this great guy. I was very excited about him...we had so much in common, had fun together, everything seemed great about him and us. Well that all took a turn for the worst this past Saturday. After going line dancing, we go back to his place. I was going to stay there, but behave myself (aka-no sex). Well he had other ideas, and got an attitude and all when I refused all his reasons for why we should sleep together. He wasn't happy, but still seemed okay. So that , plus some stuff he told me, kinda freaked me out....I was going to try to talk to him about it all though, be all mature and stuff he he Well, I haven't talked to him in over 2 days. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why, huh?
That kind of guy has no place in my life, AT ALL.. I deserve so much more than that. I deserve someone who respects the fact that since my baptism on Christmas Day, I am a born-again virgin, and celebacy is the only way for me until the words "I Do" come out of my mouth. I had said that before, but this time with God and my faith to lean on, I am going to hold true to that. I want and and need a good Christian guy that has the same morals and values as me, so that this won't be a problem later. I want a guy to encourage my faith and my relationship with God...not try to destroy it. Maybe I am being too religious, but oh well....God died for ME , with NAILS in him-how horrible! But he did it out of LOVE. He deserves ALOT, and that includes my faith and love.
Please don't take this as being judgemental...I would never EVER do that. These are just my own personal beliefs and how I plan to live my life. No matter what, I love all my friends on here, and it's not my job to pass judgement.
 
Comments:
Stick to your beliefs. You do deserve WAY more! If he was like that so soon into your relationship, if I can even call it that, how will he be when you have been dating for awhile?

Stick to your guns! I totally respect you! Hold true!
 
Good for you, Peach! If he didn't respect your feelings on such an important subject, other differences would have come up eventually as well. and then it would have been too late 'cuz you would already have had sex w/ him.

it's better this way.

*hugs*
Pissy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger