The soap opera called my life
Monday, February 13, 2006
  Double Posting...
Okay, so it's my 2nd post today. I just had to post about this though, he he
So earlier I posted about needing retail therapy. Since I am going on a cruise in April with my best friend from back home, I wanted and needed a bathing suite. BAD IDEA!!!! THE BELLY FACTOR IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I said that starting tomorrow it is all soup and slim fast for Ms. Rolley Poley here, he he. This size 6-8 lady with some pudge is getting back down to her size 2-4 from last year at about this time, darn it!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be joining the gym. Tonight will be lots of crunches. Tomorrow will be slim fast buyin time, too. I will become one with the fishies and be "swimming" due to all the water I will be drinking.
I am gonna pray, too. That's the most important thing. God will take care of my needs, no matter what they might be. I love him for that :)
So, I am getting back to my natzi self dear friends with eating and my food. Don't laugh when I show up with my own food at your house. Don't laugh if I pass up eating out other than the weekends. My 5'0 frame can't be lookin like this anymore!!!!


Oh and I figured out how I can work vajayjay into my blog!!!!!!!! It's disgusting when trying on bathing suits and thinking about whose vajayjays have tried it on too...YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I hate trying bathing suits on!!!!
 
Comments:
that's why they tell you to leave your undies on when trying on swimsuits!

But you KNOW most people don't do that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger