The soap opera called my life
Friday, January 06, 2006
  Suspense over....
Well, I heard back from Ch the other night....just hadn't gotten to post yet. So, nothing has changed, and won't ever. He wants that special woman, etc. but not right now. He is not ready and can't handle it. I told him that he had too much going on right now and that he wasn't "the one" after his email. And I mean that...he isn't...I realize that now. So oh well. I told him I just wanted him to know. We are still friends, and that's fine, great even. He genuinely does care so that never hurts ya know? So...next flava of the month step right up! LOL J/K.
I have a date tonight with a guy I had mentioned earlier. Not sure about the details, yet. Kinda looking forward to it...very funny and sweet guy :)
Work should be easy today-YAY!!!!!!!!!! We have a 1/2 day planning this momrning. WOO HOO :)
Ok, breakfast is done...more later.
 
Comments:
Well, you did the right thing re: CH. Really the best way to go.

Keep us informed re: new flava! :)
 
Sunny: Thanks! I know my prince will come, just trying to be patient and positive :)
Yeah, our principal is big on Max Thompson and the whole "learning focused" school thing. She follows Robert Marzano alot too. They are big advocates of collaborative planning. I can't imagine not having a break at all!! Girl, that stinks bad!

CP: I know what you're saying, and I plan to keep that philosophy until "the one" comes along. I'll know :) Knowing the type of kids that have been transferring to your school and how close our principals are, maybe you guys will start getting the 1/2 days soon. You can hope right? he he It worries me that soon we will be off title 1 and stuff, and lose funds that provide stuff like 1/2 days for us...
Big Pissy: Thanks! I think it was, too. My prince wouldn't have let me go or gone through everything alone. I know that.
 
Sunny: p.s. Maybe you should show your principal the learning focused school and Robert Marzano info and convince them to 1/2 days he he
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger