The soap opera called my life
Monday, January 02, 2006
  Random thoughts
So...back to the grind tomorrow with my lovely group of 2nd graders. Part of me wants to yell"yay!" since I will get to see my kids and get back into a routine. The other part of me that is saying"darn it! I gotta go back..." is worried about getting ready for the standarized test we take in April, and all the craziness that is going to become a part of my life again after a short vacation. The craziness being from controlling my ever smart yet energetic group, plus the fact that work is going to be busy and we will be swamped ! Oh, the joys of teaching he he :) Seriously I do love my job...venting is just theraputic he he.
As for the update on my soap opera-esque love life...well I went out with the guy I had a lot in common with and was excited about last night. I learned REAL quick that as nice as he is, he is not only thinking with his head but another part of himself, if you get my drift. WHY ME?! lol I blew the partier off last night for dinner...Oh, and Ch and I talked tonight. He is really struggling with whether or not to stay here in the peach state (this is why I broke up with him). We had a good talk, ending with him saying he would keep me updated in what's going on. Lots more too...not gonna bore you...
Should I want CH to stay after the way he treated me after my uncles's funeral? I have feelings both ways...But some other opinions actually help me think things through. I hope I don't run you all off though!!! LOL Everyone else is married it seems, minus me. I will admit..never been much with romantic relationships, so I am learning now ...
Alright, well I think I will call it a night.
Have a great day tomorrow everyone!
 
Comments:
You seem to really like Ch... maybe you shouldn't totally blow him off... As for the other guy: typical~right?!?! LOL

good luck with your 2nd graders!
 
Get rid of partier. :)

I am glad someone enjoys teaching. Okay I enjoy teaching but I hate: Paper work, administration, parents, testing, accountibility.

WOW, that would be my entire job.
 
Sunny, thanks for commenting! It made my night to have someone new comment!! :)
And yeah, partier is sooo kicked to the curb...he's even outta the cell phone...SERIOUS STUFF lol
As for work, Penguin and I say the same thing all the time...why can't we just get up in front of a room and teach reading,math, etc...and that's it? Maybe one day, Sunny and Penguin, it'll get easier, less stressful...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger