The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
  Next, please!
So, as you can probably tell, I have a new flava of the month LOL. His name is Chris, and he lives north of me by about 30-45 minutes. Anyway, we've been chatting on and off since November, and finally had our first date this past Saturday.
When he came to get me he brought me the prettiest yellow rose, which I was quite impressed with. Once we left, we went to an improv comedy theatre (which was SOOO funny) and then to eat at this cool tapas place a few blocks over. We discovered over the course of the night that we have stuff in common...country music, kenny chesney concerts, religion, similar backgrounds....just felt comfortable with him, too. As he was dropping me off at my place he asked me out for this coming Saturday, which I accepted. He said cool and that we'd talk later.
Well, the next day he sent me a text message saying he had a great time hanging out with me the night before, that it was fun. SO SWEET! Anyway, when I talked to him later he asked me out for one night through the week. I accepted and suggested Tuesday, which he agreed to. So last night I made Stouffers lasagna (making = I had the SOOO hard task of turning the oven on, taking the lasagna out of the box, and putting in the oven he he), and we watched American Idol. When he showed up last night he brought a movie that we had planned on watching ,and me an apple he he. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! We had a great time just eating, hanging out, and watchinig the Idol premiere. As he was getting ready to leave, he said he was just going to leave the movie he brought here for the next time he came over, that maybe we could watch it then. He also asked me out for Friday if my friend and I weren't getting together. See, I had told him earlier that I needed to hang out with City Penguin this week sometime since we had wanted to last week, but it was just so hectic. Well, today he asked me about Friday again, and I told him CP and I had plans already. He was like that's cool. He told me that if I wanted to I could come up early on Saturday before we go to the place in M. that we are going to (it's like 5 minutes from his house). He even volunteered to come and get me!!! He was going to drive all the way down here just to pick me up and turn right around to go back to his place. SWEETHEART! He really is. Every day I get a text message or call...the text messages say things like have a great day or hope you are having a great day. Little yet sweet things like that mean alot, ya know? Just like the rose and apple :)
So I am sure you're curious as to what happened to A. Well, I went over there Sunday night and watched him drink and get STONED. Yes, I said STONED. Nice huh? At least I got warmed up leftovers to eat huh? I mean, if you do that sorta stuff, fine. It's not my place to judge. However, I can choose not to date someone that does that stuff. I want a good, clean guy that will go to church with me, help keep me a good and moral person... So, yeah, no more A. He is even outta the phone...he he We KNOW that is a big deal coming from bellsouth here LOL
Oh, and I saw Ch Sunday for lunch. As we were leaving, he said it was good to see me and that if I was in town this weekend to call him. I am glad I saw him...It made me realize that I was over him, us :)
So I can't WAIT for the weekend...get to see my BFF and Chris...GOOD TIMES!!! :)
 
Comments:
That just SUCKS! I am so sorry but at least it happened early on before there was HUGE attachement. But that just SUCKS!
 
Peachie~ I'm a little confused by Sunny's comment... (?)

this guy sounds PERFECT!!!!

Actually he reminds me of Z and the things he does (and even did in the "early days") for our City Penguin...

Oh, I just figured it out! Sunny was probably referring to "A" and his smokin' with you there...

but that's ok~we've moved on from him already!

Can't wait to hear more details about this new fella! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger