The soap opera called my life
Saturday, January 07, 2006
  New Flava' of the month...
So, his name is A., and I think I may have a new boy toy LOL KIDDING! A guy to date? possibly.We went out to eat last night at this mexican place and then saw the movie Dick and Jane. From there we went to this pub place in old town c, which was a kinda cool little place. Then we went back to his place and watched 13 going on 30 (very cool he wanted to watch this with me) and some other movie.
Anyway, he is not a perv like the other guy *big smile* and he was an absolute gentleman. We cuddled on the couch and everything, and he behaved himself. When I left he said to call him today, so I guess I will and we'll see what happens :)
Some little things I noticed about A.: 1. he LOVES to cuddle (yay!) 2. He is quite chivalrous...he even got on to me for getting out of the truck without waiting on him to open the door for me (that's a 1st! Usually they open the door to let ya in and never think about opening it to let you out). 3. He is pretty easy-going. 4. He is very sweet. 5. He has an adorable look about him. 6. He is quite funny. 7. He keeps a clean house.
I will keep you awesome bloggers posted. Until the next segment of the soap opera called my life (he he)...
 
Comments:
I'm with City on this~ 7 things?!?!?

And if you don't want him, I know some chicks down here who would :)
 
CP:Thanks! Me, too :) We'll see what happens though... He is great, but for me? Not sure.... Too soon to tell...


Pissy: Yeah, we'll see what happens :) If it doesn't work out, I'll tell him to get in touch with ya, he he
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger