The soap opera called my life
Sunday, January 22, 2006
  In deep like :)
So, after last night, I am in deep like with Chris. I am just going to hope and pray to God that things work out, and that Chris is included in his plan for my life. We had the best time hanging out yesterday watching movies and then last night at the concert. He is sooo affectionate, caring, thoughtful, funny, attentive, and so far everything I seem to need. Last night he even offered to go to church with me today. LOVE IT! He said alot of sweet things that I think I'll keep private and between us...I need to take that approach more with this relationship (along with not overanalyzing things), and I am going to try HARD. I am just going to pray and pray, and let God take charge of the relationship. Keep checking back for updates! He said last night that he wanted me to come up this week a couple of times because he is going to be in Miami this coming weekend so I am sure there will be lots more to tell.....
Have a great week!
 
Comments:
YEA! Someone you like who seems worthy!!!

Good for you! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger