The soap opera called my life
Sunday, January 08, 2006
  Goin' out..on a school night!
Yeah, I'll be regretting it in the morning probably, but A. called me up and wants me to come hear his band play up north of here, and I said ok. I am not doing anything, I can tape desperate housewives and grey's anatomy, and I wanna hear them play (and see him of course!) I can't BELIEVE I am about to go by MYSELF!! AHHH! Am I crazy fellow bloggers? My classy dame test did say I was a fruitcake...LOL
More later on my adventure tonight....
 
Comments:
Hope it went well!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger