The soap opera called my life
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
  Easygoing I am not...
Right now anyway....not after the email I just sent Ch.
He had posted a blog on another website about how he just wants a great group of friends and great woman to follow him and trust him...well he KNOWS that basically I am the only that pays attention to his page and adds comments, etc. So I did it...I emailed him and laifd it all out there for him. AGHH! What the h*** did I just do?! Ruin a somewhat friendship or rekindle something great? THE SUSPENSE KILLS ME!!
When I say I laid it all out for him, I mean I told him I realized I loved him (and when I realized this fact), how he had that great woman that would've done whatever for him and trusted him, how I would have moved to the Windy City with him had he asked seriously and not just non-chalantly, how I only ended things becuse I felt there was no hope for a relationship based on things he had said (b/c he was moving), and the fact that self-respect got me a little bit, too. I couldn't continue to love him and let things continue to grow when he was just going to leave. He has flat out said no long distance, no my moving for him, not wanting anythinig serious...what the heck was I supposed to do? Continue to sleep over there, yet it was just going to abruptly end (according to him) when he leaves. No thank you...I have more self-respect than that.
He doesn't want me once he leaves (if he does leave and according to what he wants), yet he couldn't let me go while down here. I wanted something meaningful and wanted to try whatever to make us work, even if he did leave...I wanted him to realize that I was so special he couldn't let me go and for him to do whatever was necessary (whether he was here or the Windy City). The two DID NOT mix, ya know?
This has been him the whole relationship...doing and saying 2 totally different things. One minute he was out $120for me to go visit my family during a family emergency...then he said he just wanted someone to have fun with while here. ARGH!!! Remember when I said hated dating? See why? LOL
Oh me....I will DEFINITELY keep you posted!! Keep your fingers crossed!
Any wise words or anything else kindly appreciated! he he
 
Comments:
Do I need to come up there and have a little talk with Ch? Slap some sense into him?

'Cuz you know I'll do it if you want me to!

Hang in there, Peach! You're worth more than the way he's treating you!
Remember that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger