The soap opera called my life
Saturday, January 14, 2006
  Another tag...cool! :)
Okay, I got tagged again by Big Pissy :) so here goes....drum roll please...LOL
Jobs I have had:
1. worked in juniors and ladies denim at Goody's (after helping set up the store itself...first job other than babysitting after high school) Good times, such as being stuffed in a trash can, riding on fixtures, hiding in men's dept....met 2 of my best friends there.
2.Worked at a daycare back home in the 1 1/2 year old room...changed diapers, fed them a snack, outside, spoiled them by holding them during nap time he he :)
3. Merle Girl...worked at Merle Norman my last year back home. Quite fun putting make-up on people and hvaing cool make-up, cool location since it was at the mall, loved my bosses
4. This is my 4th year teaching....3rd year teaching 2nd grade

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. this danielle steel movie called Star...with Jennie Garth...AWESOME love story (as seen on lifetime...television for women) LOL
2. another danielle steel movie called Jewels...great story line (see above parentheses) shocked penguin? I think not! HE HE
3. oldies...top gun, dirty dancing, beverly hills cop movies....
4. 13 going on 30, Big Daddy, How to Lose A Guy in 10 days, bourne supremacy and identity...the list could go on...basically comedies, girly movies, suspense/thrillers

4 T.V. shows I love:
1. greys anatomy
2. desperate housewives
3.extreme makeover home edition
4. the bachelor
*trying to get into the new monday night shows...love soaps and lifetime channel

4 albums I can't live without :
1. Gavin DeGraw's cd (latest one)
2. anything Kenny Chesney
3. Emancipation of Mimi-Mariah Carey
4. toss-up between my uncle's cd's, Keith Urban, or Jimmy Buffett

4 places I've lived:
1. parent's house (that says it all he he)
2. dorms in college, + apartment my senior year(FUN FUN FUN!)
3. Georgia-working on my 3rd apartment complex down here (LOVE IT!!! miss old roomie though :(
4.?????????????

4 Favorite Foods:
1. PIZZA-if you know me, this is NO surprise he he Love Totinos, too CP!
2. Mexican-tacos and rice, chips and salsa (my friends could order for me at a mexian place LOL)
3. spaghetti
4.popcorn-great snack food
*any dessert'll do, too :) he he

4 place I've vacationed:
1. Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge-great scenery
2. Helen, GA-BEAUTIFUL...my beau at the time and I hiked down a mountain in the DARK while here!!
3. Alabama-I got to visit the land of Pissy, EVEN casa de Pissy...AREN'T YOU JEALOUS?!! LOL
4. Daytona Beach-GORGEOUS!! First trip to the beach was with an ex a couple years back...loved the ocean and sunrise over the ocean we saw our last morning there

4 websites I check daily:
1. yahoo for email, news (I I check the AJC website and home paper's website also)
2. work email and gradebook
3. blog sites
4. myspace and match

4 magazines I read regularly:
1. People is my fave
2. Themis, my sorority magazine
3. Jezebel
4. What ever catches my eye...

4 cars I have owned:
1. '86 Olds cutlass surpreme -first car, given to me by my 2nd parents, my aunt and uncle
2. '90 ford taurus -gift from my uncle when I totalled my chrysler sebring
3. '89 toyota corolla-another gift from my aunt
4. current car is '02 blue neon...good 'ol Smurfette :) First car I bought myself, decided I deserved better than the corolla he he
 
Comments:
Great job!
 
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! I learned alot about you, Peach! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger