The soap opera called my life
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
  Newbie :)
Okay, so this is my first blog on here (I currently have one on myspace as well). I had been thinking about doing a blog for a while, and finally decided to sit down and do it during Christmas break. My sister, along with my best friend and her Mom, help give me that final push. I started a blog on myspace, and moved to here so the aforementioned best bud, her sister, and her Mom could comment ( it's not easy to comment on myspace without an account.)
I am currently at home with the fam, and crying nephews he he. One is spoiled and has to be held or he is constantly eating, while the other is just plain cranky for some reason this morning. On a brighter note, my mom got a used white Ford Explorer yesterday! She and my Dad are SO excited! This is a definite step up for them, and I couldn't be happier!. Mom and Dad deserve it SO SO SO much. My mom is so selfless and my Dad works his butt off (he shouldbe a freakin millionare with the way he works, I swear!) I told Mom she could drive us around in it today he he. Another good note is that I awoke to internet this morning. YEA! We were without yesterday and it wasn't fun. I got alot of reading done,though, and ran some errands. One that I didn't get accomplished was walking my 2 miles...ooops he he. Maybe today LOL Okay, I am off to the showers...
 
Comments:
Sorry I'm just now getting to your blog~I've been crazy busy :(
but I'm off until January 4th~yea!!
I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family. Your little nephews are lucky to have you for an aunt! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger