The soap opera called my life
Sunday, December 25, 2005
  Merry Christmas To All!
Merry Christmas! I hope that everyone has had an awesome Christmas-I know that I have! Last night was Christmas Eve with my Mom's side of the fam at my grandparent's house...it was kinda weird because my aunt and cousins weren't there this year, but good nonetheless. My sisters and I had the best time on the couch taking pics of us being retarded LOL (think blowing kisses, doing the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil poses...) I also got my pic made with Dad and it was great. I admire him IMMENSELY. It was cool to see my mom's face as she watched her girls giggling and stuff. This morning we got up, opened presents, and then I got baptized in the bathtub by my Daddy. It was a very special moment for me, and something I had felt I needed to do for a while. It meant sooo much to him, as it did his dad getting to be there (he stayed with us last night). We then hurried and went to church, to be followed by going to my mom's parents again for a GREAT dinner. My cousin and his family was there, and they have a little boy a month younger than B., my nephew. Well, they are HILARIOUS to watch playing together. This afternoon they were yelling and acting they were chasing each other, with just my Dad's leg between them he he.
I have heard from a lot of my friends, and that makes me feel very loved :) I am INCREDIBLY lucky to have the friends I have!!!
Okay, well I think that I going to read a bit before my Sunday night shows...xtreme makeover home edition, desperate housewives, and greys anatomy.
God bless and Merry Christmas!
 
Comments:
I'm so glad you had a good Christmas with your family! :)
 
BP: Thanks! Glad to see that you guys did too (via your blog)

CP: I did, and it was quite special. Thanks for your kind words!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger