The soap opera called my life
Friday, December 30, 2005
  I'm back!!!
Yes, you read correctly...I am back in the peach state as of about 9pm last night he he. I miss my nephews, parents, and my sister E, though...but it is nice to be back in my own bed and not have my stuff in someone's way back at my parent's house. Luckily E didn't have me in her way this trip he he. I think it kinda bothered my daddy that I was leaving early, but I explained my reasons to him, and he seemed to understand. I hope so. I hope that he and E understand that my being down here has no reflection on my feelings towards my family or anything else, other than the fact the job market is better down here. I mean, I like it down here, but I DO miss the fam. I like living where I am too. Anyway, I think ususally the big reason I leave early or don't stay that long is the whole space thing, along with the fact I usually bring work home (even during the holidys!). This trip, as mentioned before, I got a vaccuum, and I was excited to get back and use it he he. Weird kinda but oh well.
Ok, gotta throw the soap opera stuff in here since I haven't yet...this usually is stuff dealing with my love life he he. Well, Ch is pretty much outta the picture as of the other day. When all the stuff happened with my uncle, I called him. I just wanted to talk to him...he along with CP and my friend D can make me feel better and cheer me up. Well, I had thought that we might be on track to get back together, too....Anyway, he after 10 minutes of talking, tried to get me off the phone b/c his best friend back home had called. Kinda hurt my feelings, right...then his phone cut out and he left his house to drive a couple blocks so he could get better reception (VERY sweet). Well he told me he was trying to be there for me, yet he had his own stuff going on too. He said, "You know I love you honey...I'll call you in the morning and we can talk more...." Well he did and we talked, and for the 2nd time he mentioned we needed to get together once back in the peach state (I'm a little hurt but okay at this point). And do you know that I didn't hear from him again for like 4 days? And then it was b/c I called after the funeral. I think the guy that is right for me would have been there better for me. Despite the fact that we broke up, we did it only b/c he was moving, not b/c we didn't care about each other. We have remained friends, too.
Maybe it's just me, but friends call and check on each other. Now, I know some people are like "I'm here for you, just call me..." b/c they don't want to feel like they are bothering you with everything that's going on around you. I dunno...I had felt really lonely and kinda short on true friends during this whole thing..except for CP. CP is my true friend, and I appreciate it so much! She checked on me, let me know she was there. D did too kinda, and so did my best guy friend C. I guess I expect alot...if it were my friend going through a loss, I would check on them daily, be it a text message or email...that way you don't so much bother, but let that person know you're thinking of them. I guess it may just be me *shrug of shoulders here*
Anyway, that's about all I got to blog about right now...I think I'll go eat breakfast and run some errands, return some phone calls. Have a great day! :)
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger