The soap opera called my life
Saturday, December 31, 2005
  Happy New Year!
Well, 2006 is about here!!! 2005 was a great year, filled with love of friends and members of the opposite sex, a great year wth work, new additions to my fam, and 3 of my best friends in the world honoring me by asking me to be bridesmaids in their wedding. I couldn't have felt more special or lucky. I have also been blessed in that these 3 friends and a few more have found their true loves, and that make me so incredibly happy! They so deserve it-and more! It warms me so to see all og my friends happy. It does the same thing to see my family so blessed and happy, too.
I have a feeling 2006 is going to be an AWESOME year! I hope that 2006 brings peace to the world, love, happiness, and anything else your hearts desire.
In keeping with tradition, I've made my New Year's resolutions. They are ...
1. Be the best Christian I can be, get back into church
2. Stay in touch with my friends and family better, especially my friends back home
3. Get back into shape, get a routine that includes going to the gym
4. Be better organized
I hope that I can stay true to these, especially 1 and 2. I know I am going to try my hardest!

Have fun and be safe this New Year's Eve!!!

Here's to the great memories of 2005, and to the AWESOME ones that await us in 2006! :)
 
Comments:
Happy New Year, Peach!
Hope 2006 brings all the things you wish for :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger