The soap opera called my life
Friday, December 30, 2005
  Dating... ARGH!!!!
Can I just say that I hate dating sometimes? I just want "the one" to fall into my lap sometimes LOL I know that can't happen, but a romantic like me can wish can't she? LOL I hate all the games, wondering, etc. that goes along with dating, ya know? Okay, here is the latest of the soap opera called my life...
Well I have been doing the whole online dating thing for a while, a few working out and others not so much...well the last week I have been chatting with a guy through email and messenger. Last night we actually talked on the phone forever, and made plans for tomorrow afternoon. We have alot in common(even the fact that we haven't ever met our real dad's), and he seems super sweet and nice. Kinda excited...
THEN there is this other guy who has been calling, and I keep brushing him off b/c of what he wants to do...he wants to do group stuff which is fine except I don't want to meet him for the first time in front of his friends ya know? Nor do I want to go to his house for the first meeting. I want to meet for coffee or dinner, just us. Weird? I hate the idea of dating these people at the same time, kinda. I know I gotta meet them both and all, but ...
THEN STILL there is a 3rd guy LOL. Over a month ago we met up for some drinks. Things went pretty well. Didn't hear from him much afterwards, though...he did send a text message at like 9 on a friday night asking what I was up to that night. I was out of town but I was like "he is a BOOTY CALL!". LOL Well, I hadn't heard from him in a while until right before I left town for the holidays. He hinted around and finally asked me to do something for new years. He also let on like we'd keep in touch. Which didn't happen, nor did I figure it would. Well, wouldn't ya know he messages me tonight seeing if I wanted to hang out(at his house no less). I said no. Am i being too mean or what?
Rest assured that when Mr. Right/Wonderful comes along, you will know and the stars will align...lol J/K (about the stars aligning that is he he)
I just needed to vent for a few about the soap opera called my life....he he
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger