The soap opera called my life
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
  Celeb gossip...gotta love it!
Ok, so the newsest rumor is that the lovely "hollaback girl" is about to be a mommy. Yep, you heard it right. According to US weekly and the AJC, Gwenn Stefani is preggers. Kinda weird, huh? She is in her prime...but hey family is sooooo much more important, so I can understand that and give her props. I think this may kinda overshadow the whole Nick/Jessica divorce saga. Maybe. A little bit (a day?! he he) I am waiting for all this crazy gossip about her (Jessica) being preggers with Adam Levine's child. It's already been said once that I know of that she is dating him (lead singer for maroon5). I think with the fact that she got a divorce and is putting some weight on, and their (her's and Nick's) whole family/adoption saga within itself, those rumors will start circulating fast. Heck, maybe Jenn and Vince will be next! LOL. BigPissy and City Penguin, what have you heard? Any thoughts? It's a travesty, I know, but I didn't get my People magazine this past Friday!!! *gasp!* LOL More soon...
p.s. preggers comes from my fave radio dj...sounds kinda weird now that I read it LOL
 
Comments:
I totally agree with Penguin about Gwen~she's just a doll!!!
Jessica preggers by Adam Levine.... to me that is just sooooo lame. Sounds too far fetched.
I HATE when my People doesn't come on Friday!!!! PISSES me off!!!

Your blog is cute, btw!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a diary of the adventures of a young christian woman as she searches for her prince charming and lives her life in the suburbs of the "New York of the South."

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Well, I am a 26 year old christian teacher living in the peach state in search of my prince.

ARCHIVES
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger